Sesame oil is one of that vegetable oil whose roots are deeply penetrated in history. Lakdi ghana white seed sesame oil (Gingelly oil) was the only technique used by our ancestors for processing oil from seeds. This oil, unlike other oil, is not popular in India because of unawareness of its benefits. Teel oil has multipurpose use in our daily routine. This oil not only has an important role in cooking but the cosmetic use, as well as medical use in Ayurveda, is unmatched.
- We offer you complete transparency through an option to visit our oil extraction unit (Ghana) and verify our process.
- As Consumer’s health is our only motto, we don’t compromise on the quality of raw material & packaging material. We believe the best quality product needs to be stored in glass so that the healthy nutrients reach out consumers as it is.
- We take all precautionary measures to maintain high hygiene standards.
- 100% Chemical free
- Use of babul wood for churning
- No adulteration in oil at any stage
The above benefits are completely bypassed in manufacturing refined oil due to the use of chemicals additives and hot temperatures. On the other hand, White teel tel produced in arkashuddha has a good impact on health. So, what are you waiting for? Buy arkashuddha Cold press oil at a nearby store.