At the point when you overheat cooking oil, it wrecks helpful mixes and creates unsafe free radicals which form harmful molecules in our body.
In case you’re searching for cooking oil that is appropriate for high temperature, safflower oil might be the correct decision for you. It has a higher smoke point than different other options. It likewise has an unbiased flavour, making it a perfect decision for some cuisines.
Two varieties of safflower oil are available: high-linoleic and high-oleic. High-linoleic used in cold food (Mostly raw or salad dressings) is wealthy in polyunsaturated fats, while high-oleic contains monounsaturated fats, used for high temperature cooking.
Arkshuddha Safflower Oil is extracted when natural seeds are squashed under a wooden press process. Utilizing this customary process enables our oil to hold it’s a unique flavour and regular goodness.
- We offer you complete transparency through an option to visit our oil extraction unit (Ghana) and verify our process.
- As Consumer’s health is our only motto, we don’t compromise on the quality of raw material & packaging material. We believe the best quality product needs to be stored in glass so that the healthy nutrients reach out consumers as it is.
- We take all precautionary measures to maintain high hygiene standards.
- 100% Chemical free
- Use of babul wood for churning
- No adulteration in oil at any stage
The above benefits are completely bypassed in manufacturing unhealthy oil due to the use of chemicals additives and hot temperatures. On the other hand, shengdana tel produced in arkashuddha has a good impact on health. So, what are you waiting for? Buy arkashuddha lakdi Ghana oil at a store nearby .