In almost every kitchen in western India, groundnut oil has a significant place.
Wooden churner was the only technique used for extraction of oil from groundnuts, but with the emergence of refined oil this process has taken back seat.
Refined oil undergoes rigorous high heat & chemical treatment process which destroys all the health element in oil. Arkshuddha unrefined peanut oil is processed using Cold press method to maintain the nutritional value of the oil. Apart from this oil extracted applying wooden churn method keeps the natural nutty flavour & its sweet taste.
- We offer you complete transparency through an option to visit our oil extraction unit (Ghana) and verify our process.
- As Consumer’s health is our only motto, we don’t compromise on the quality of raw material & packaging material. We believe the best quality product needs to be stored in glass so that the healthy nutrients reach out consumers as it is.
- We take all precautionary measures to maintain high hygiene standards.
- 100% Chemical free
- Use of babul wood for churning
- No adulteration in oil at any stage
The above benefits are completely bypassed in manufacturing unhealthy oil due to the use of chemicals additives and hot temperatures. On the other hand, shengdana tel produced in arkashuddha has a good impact on health. So, what are you waiting for? Buy arkashuddha lakdi Ghana oil at a store nearby .